Friday, July 31, 2020

New Contents Page

New Contents Page


For Easy Navigation of this site...

I have created a Contents Page, found at the beginning of the navigation bar at the top of the page, that lists the links to all my individual pages and posts, both for this blog and my Sun Dragon Daylilies website and blog. The individual pages allow you to find my posts and information about specific subjects.

On the Contents page, below the listing of Pages, is a listing of all my blog posts from May 23, 2011 to date. They are grouped from oldest to newest and are grouped by year. In this way you can easily scan through the list for specific posts, or just see what you might have missed along the way (there are a lot of posts). I hope this helps to make this extensive site more easily navigable and helps you to enjoy your time here more, giving you better access to my body of writing on the daylily. Enjoy!

To go to the Contents Page, CLICK HERE or go to the navigation bar at the top of the page directly under the blog title.