Friday, January 26, 2024

New 2024 Daylily Introductions

New 2024 Daylily Introductions


2024 introductions

My new 2024 Daylily Introductions are now released and available to be ordered for spring 2024 shipping. Click on the link in the previous sentence to see them all. Click on any image to go to the full description page for that cultivar.

To check availability go to my Availability and Pricing page.

I have updated my website, Sun Dragon Daylilies, adding multiple new pages to make navigation easier, which allows you to more easily find the right daylily cultivar from my introductions for your garden or breeding program.

One of the new pages features all My Introductions by year.

One of the new pages features all my introductions broken up into Categories.

Those categories include Flower Color, Foliage Type, Rust Resistance, Height, Ploidy Level, and Flower Season.

Another new page is the Price List Quick List, which lists all my introductions in an abbreviated list that shows the name of the cultivar listed by year of introduction, whether it is currently available for 2024, and if so, the price. This will allow you to check availability and pricing at a glance.

The final new page is of Customer Images and shows pictures of my introductions growing in my customer's gardens. Please feel free to submit your images of my cultivars growing in your garden for potential inclusion on this page in the future.

I am really proud of these new introductions and I hope you find the new pages useful. Below are images of each of the 2024 introductions. Click the image to go to the description page.

Aladdin Sane
Aladdin Sane

Baalbek
Baalbek

Butterscotch Queen
Butterscotch Queen

Cheddar Gorgeous
Cheddar Gorgeous

Elizabethan Courtly Love
Elizabethan Courtly Love

Elizabethan Sharp Wit
Elizabethan Sharp Wit

Eternal Mist
Eternal Mist

Glacial Substance
Glacial Substance

Glow Of The Heart
Glow Of The Heart

Implausible Titan
Implausible Titan

Solar Disk
Solar Disk

Stellar Princess
Stellar Princess

Substance Of Sunlight
Substance Of Sunlight

Tomato Kimchi
Tomato Kimchi

Volron Empire
Volron Empire