Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 Introductions

New 
Sun Dragon Daylilies 
Spring 2020 Introductions



For a complete list of available daylilies and pricing, click here.

I am very proud of this new group of 2020 introductions. All thirteen introductions for this year are diploids and all have been screened through multiple years of testing in my garden. They are a bright and bold collection of great plants both for the garden and for use in breeding programs. I hope you enjoy growing and breeding from them as much as I have!

For more information on any of these daylilies, just click on the name below the picture to go to the individual information page for that cultivar. Be sure to read the whole page, as they are fairly long with multiple pictures, and I give a lot of information on each cultivar. I also show seedlings for many of them on the information page. Enjoy!














For a complete list of available daylilies and pricing, click here.