Wednesday, January 20, 2021

2021 Introductions

NEW
SUN DRAGON DAYLILIES
SPRING 2021 INTRODUCTIONS


For a complete list of available daylilies and pricing, click here.


I am very proud of this new group of 2021 introductions. All twenty-two introductions for this year have been screened through multiple years of testing in my garden. There are thirteen tetraploids and nine diploids for this year, and they are a bright and bold collection of great plants both for the garden and for use in breeding programs. I hope you enjoy growing them and breeding from them as much as I have!

For more information on any of these daylilies, just click on the name below the picture to go to the individual information page for that cultivar. Be sure to read the whole page, as each page is fairly long with multiple pictures, and I give a lot of information on each cultivar. I also show seedlings for many of them on each of their information page. Enjoy!















For a complete list of available daylilies and pricing, click here.


I have also started a Youtube channel for my daylily breeding program. This is the first video, and I am rather proud of the results. I hope to have many more in the future! Click this image to see my new Youtube video detailing full siblings Sun Dragon, Origin of Symmetry and Ancient Ent!