Wednesday, January 19, 2022

2022 Daylily Introductions

 2022 Daylily Introductions

Images below text

I am proud to present my new 2022 introductions. This year I present 24 new introductions - 11 Diploid and 13 Tetraploid. Amongst the tetraploids are 5 introductions that feature one or more of my own introductions as a parent. All 24 are shown below with links to their description page.

Click the name below any image in the list to go to the description page for that new introduction, where you can read all about it and see a number of photos of the cultivar and in some cases, a few of their seedlings, as well. Each cultivar has much to offer both the grower and the breeder. Please take a moment to take a look. For availability of these and my other introductions, click here or use the Daylily Availability link in the navigation bar at the top of the page.

For an overview of my program, please read the My Breeding Program series of articles, linked at the top of the page in the navigation bar under the blog title and image, or click here to go to the My Breeding Program Main Page.





________________________________________

DIPLOIDS - 2022
(or scroll past the diploids for the tetraploid introductions)


11 Diploid Introductions...


TETRAPLOIDS - 2022


13 Tetraploid Introductions...