Sunday, July 14, 2024

LATE SUMMER/FALL SALE 2024 - Sun Dragon Daylilies

 LATE SUMMER/FALL SALE 2024 

Sun Dragon Daylilies


VORLON ODDITY


I am happy to announce a special sale for late summer/fall 2024 shipping. I have so many new special seedlings coming along that I need to make space. These sale plants are all excellent cultivars, but the success of my breeding program means I have to take a hit and clear out some space. My loss is your gain.

Here are the details. To order, just email me the list of plants you want to sundragondaylilies@gmail.com I will confirm availability and send you an invoice and my Paypal link.

When ordering 2 - 4 divisions, every cultivar below is $25.00 per double fan division (before shipping fee, with the usual $50.00 minimum order before shipping), and you may order as few as 2 divisions/cultivars, or you may add 1 - 4 of these cultivars with your order on any non-sale cultivars. 

However, you can select any 5 cultivars below and they will be $100.00 with shipping included in that price. That's five (5) cultivars shipped for $100.00. Order 10 divisions and they are $175.00 with shipping included in that price.  If you want to order more than 10 divisions, you may certainly do so. Just CONTACT ME at sundragondaylilies@gmail.com for pricing on larger quantities.

You can also add non-sale items to your order, but there will be a small additional shipping fee. Be sure to contact me for availability. I expect many things will sell out quickly. Payment is through PayPal. 

This is a great way to try a variety of my cultivars at a great discount, and would be a great opportunity for daylily clubs to try a range of my introductions. These will ship between mid-August and October depending on your location. I will keep a small amount of stock on a few of these for future breeding, but most of them will be discontinued as they sell out, particularly amongst the diploids.

2024 Late Summer/Fall Sale Cultivar Listing

Click the name of the cultivar to go to its description page where there are multiple images of and information about that cultivar. To check availability, or for information on ordering more than 20 divisions, CONTACT ME at sundragondaylilies@gmail.com